Monday, March 23, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook--Entry #3
























Today...
March 23, 2009

Outside my window...
It's very cloudy and extremely windy! Looks like it might rain!
OKAY, before I finished the rest of this post it started raining. :)


I am thinking about...
What's for dinner tonight???


I am thankful for...
My family and my home.


I am wearing...
A denim skirt with a blue and white shirt.


I am reading...
The Bible, Evidence for Jesus, Nothing to Fear


I am creating...
A new daily schedule for myself!


One of my favorite things...
Watching family movies


For education this week...
The forces in nature in my physical science, "The Reconstruction of America" in my in-depth US history, research project, Spanish, ASL, etc.


A keeper at home skill I'm using/learning...
Cooking and baking


A spiritual lesson I'm learning...
To submit every area of my life to the Lord.


A godly character trait I plan to work on...
Putting others' needs before my own.


Scripture I am memorizing...
Psalm 46


I am praying for...
God to supernaturally bless my family!


The rest of this week...
Schoolwork, church, the women's conference this weekend


A picture I'd like to share...

"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands."
Psalm 19:1
To find out more about participating in a Young Maiden's Daybook click on the link below: http://hskubesgal.blogspot.com/2009/01/young-maidens-daybook-beginnings.html

No comments: